Oct 12, 2011

Getting To The Good Stuff In You

After 20 plus years of watching Oprah here in Chicago ...  I admit, I had become a tad bit immune. Once an avid AM Chicago watcher, I hung in with Oprah well into her 2006 season before giving up and tiring. By the time O had shut down Michigan Avenue, I was simply annoyed. I kept saying to my mom after each "last this, and last that", "Is it over yet?????!!!!"


As a blogger, it is my pleasure to expose my incredible readership to things that encourage healthier living, and trust me, signing up will do just that.

I worked through some very difficult times using Iyanla Vanzant's In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want

Oprah has exposed us, once again, to growth and progression. I am so excited!

This clip is from today, which is Day 2, Letting Go Of Anger. Today's class was just as moving as yesterday's The False Power Of Ego... so tune in, sign up, get working on you right now!!

Watch live streaming video from oprahslifeclass at livestream.com

No comments: