Jan 3, 2011

In 2011 Drive the Buick Enclave!





What is the 2011 Buick Enclave CXL2 to me? It is finesse. I had the luxury of driving this beauty on wheels over the Christmas weekend. It was comparable to a music hall. The triple door seals and acoustic laminated windshield made the Bose Surround Sound XM Christmas carols I played sound like they were raining down from the heavens.

Seriously, the ride was so quiet and smooth. It was also comfortable. Each person riding can control their own temperature settings. This made for such a wonderful ride. I prefer 72 degrees while I operate the wheel ... that can be kind of warm for others. The 19 cubic feet behind the 3rd row seats came in handy with all the toting needed for the holidays.

I considered myself so lucky. A co-worker put in the request for me to try this 8 passenger vehicle out. GM and Connie Burke were so kind to oblige. Have you ever heard a Deputy squeal? It was pure delight to drive him around in this fine specimen.

The leather seating, stabilitrak , all wheel drive in the snow, Onstar, the all aluminum design of the v6 engine all made for a perfect whirl!

GM continues to impress. Check this #1 of 24 US News Affordable Midsize SUVs to treat yourself to an incredible experience.

2 comments:

Connie Burke said...

Ah, I KNEW you'd love this one! Thanks for your kind comments. I'd like to hear more about what your deputy friend said about the Enclave :-)
Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and that this vehicle made it a little more memorable. Really appreciate your reviews.
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Connie!

"The Deputy" said, "comfortable, interior impressive, great smooth ride!" He also said that next time I must take him down Lake Shore Drive with the sun roofs open!

Thanks for everything ~

~D