Apr 20, 2010

10 Little Things That Lead To A Happier, Healthier, You!















10 Little Things that Lead to a Happier, Healthier You


When attempting any life change, keep in mind that most situations are result of your mental state of mind.

Although we are what we eat, we are also what we THINK.

So for ONE, if we think we are worn-out, shriveled and tired - chances are WE LOOK worn-out, shriveled and tired!

The first of ten is to change your thoughts!

You are a vibrant, beautiful, special, intriguing and awesome person!

Wake up each morning (Stuart Smalley will tell ya!) and say "Dog Gone it!" I'm special!

Special people do special things. They eat special, they talk special and they love life.

Wake up, use your china! My son and I eat off my great-grandmother's wedding china almost every day.

So two would be treat yourself as if you were royalty, because you ARE!

Three is eat RIGHT! So many of us ENJOY food so much that we live to eat. Eating to live is a much better thought. Fresh fruits and veggies should cover the largest portion of your salad plate. (Stop eating off BIG plates, just sayin')

Four is EXCERCISE vigorously. And that's all I have to say about that!

Five is breathe. We must breathe to live, but breathe deeply and purposefully whenever you think about it. It is calming and SO good for you.

SIX is LOVE. Love life, love the things that you love with fervor and with passion.

Seven - this may sound weird, but my stylist said don't wash your hair TOO much. You can rinse it every day but DON'T wash it. I thought she was crazy, but I did it and WOW, do I now have a healthier head of hair!

Eight - watch what you put in your mouth. Seriously, the "poison" warning on my toothpaste really made me re-think toothpaste. I use natural toothpaste. Investigate it. Do I sound crazy? But do investigate it.

Nine is rest. Rest rejuvenates.

TEN TEN TEN! Enjoy each and every day - tomorrow is not promised!



VISIT TWITTERMOMS

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”



StumbleUpon.com

No comments: