Apr 13, 2010

Chevy Missions



Many of you know by now, I have developed quite the relationship with Chevy/GMC.

My compensation is being allowed, in a journalistic capacity, to test drive and participate in much of their community outreach. I must say, it has been quite the honor. Attending a few of the Chevy Mission Meetups has sparked within me a fire that I now want to bring to you!

I have seen what the new and improved Chevy/GMC is ALL about, and I am excited to be a part.

Trucking to Florida in the Tahoe was the beginning.

This week follow me as I partake in a community mission.

Me, Chevy Traverse and Chicago's West Side are about to merge.

Hope you stick around for this incredible ride!

{wanna follow on Twitter? use the hashtags #ChevyMissions & #ChevyMoms }



StumbleUpon.com

No comments: